15 December

All I ask

To play in the rain..no worries
To sit in the dark without being scared
To sleep without nightmares
To stay home and not worry
To dance in a cool kitchen while cooking
To care for people I care about
To see smiles of appreciation
To receive hugs that express affection
To random hugs when I'm feeling down
To unexpected kisses
To lie awake watching him sleep
To sit in my undies on the floor and
Watch tv while eating eba with my fingers
To playfight just because
To pray for those I love
And worship with those I love
To talk with my dad
And gist with my mum
To sing out loud and dance when I'm alone
To hug my grandmum again - RIP
To stay awake with a good book
To talk all night with a good friend
To love and know its reciprocated

I will give anything...to have this everyday forever

1 comment:

Tolulope Popoola said...

I stopped by... girl we need to talk.