31 March

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...i know i've been AWOL for a bit...too many things going on!! I have had a rollercoaster couple of weeks tho..had my birthday and it was definetly the most fun i have had in a while...so many presents and even weeks after im still getting them, I feel so loved!!....but then i had a health scare a few days later...i have been in and out of hospital and hooked up 2 all those machines i only ever saw in ER....thank God im ok now but i have 2 rest for a loooooooooooooooooong time...so no work( which is wonderful) and more time to fuel my addictions....blogging,facebook and junk food!!!

Anyway id be back soon wit a full update...till then xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Afrobabe said...

Today is my birthday, send some of the gifts over...

Tininu said...

eyyyaaaa..pele ooooooo!!! hope you get better!!

NikkiSab said...

Sorry dear. Make sure u really rest, cos body no b stone. Takia!! U on facebook?

O'Dee said...

Speedy recovery.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Get well soon and don't overindulge on the addictions, oh. lol!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

N.I.M.M.O said...

Pele.

Hope you are well enough to update.