20 April

Compromise or not!!!

Im back!!!! and boy have i missed blogging and peeping @ other peoples blog...i think im a secret voyeur!

i have learnt so many things during my downtime and had time to reflect.

Realised one or two things about myself i coulda sworn were so not me...eg...i so wanna get married soon...ok maybe its all the wedding IVs i have been getting lately or all the cute God children i seem 2 have acquired overnite!!
...So now i all I have 2 do is find a man....not that hard is it??...and while im at it, i think i might have to reconsider a my entire criteria cos based on the guys im meeting lately...i think it sucks!

Like the only Yoruba guys clause....Its still cool if his mum is yoruba rite??
Or the religion one...im a firm believer in the " dont be unequally yoked statement"...but what if thats the only thing "wrong" with him?? Him being of a wrong religion?
Cos the one who kinda fits the Yoruba and right religion, is cute, tall, dark, handsome, yummy(lol), is 2 much of a laidback guy...ok lazy if u must know...which is such a turn off!!


Ok maybe my criteria is a bit off...
i like tall, dark guys...(tyrese looking....cliche rite...LOL...even im laughing now)
hardworking...confident..know wat he wants type
Yoruba guy...ok thats years of mummy and naija movies indoctrination(
which by the way is wearing off VERY quickly @ d moment...cos this ibo boy fine no be small, but does that mean i also have 2 learn IBO and how to cook nkwobi???)

Church going @ least....(thats not asking for 2 much rite...cos i know im not where i want 2 be yet with God but it'l be cool to have someone who understands)

Someone who listens ..( cos i have a LOT 2 say...and i can talk a lot 2)
At least have some kind of fashion sense...( dont worry im not expecting a David Beckham/Diddy type)

Doesnt take himself 2 seriously.....( cos i can be very playful......ok no can involved...I AM)

Wow..thats a whole lot of things to expect from someone rite....i think im in trouble....my mum says i need 2 compromise...which i know is true but i dunno wat parts i can do without!!
Ok maybe subconsciouly im really not ready 2 commit which is why i have all these funny criteria.....I just hope that subconscious gets itself together...and QUICK 2...cos OMG I needs some LOVING!!!!

12 comments:

Tininu said...

i have your ideal guy...me..lol!! i am far from it. But seriously touch wood you will find your guy, but it is gonna be hard intially because a lot of guys can pretend to be what you want, this happens a lot and by year 3 when your pregnant, you'll find out he has changed, whereas infact he was never what you thought he was!!!!

On the other hand i dont blame you about the whole marriage feeling, every girl that is like a sister to me, is getting married and their all about to have kids and it's just a bit too strange for me.

Chari said...

Oh nO! tin-tin u didnt...uhmm I Know am ur Ideal guy ryt here...nuff said.....mayn abeg jus shine ur eye abeg....shine am well, well...

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

http://telamamaria.blogspot.com

Afrobabe said...

hmmmm... I am getting proposals from only non nigerians for now...Strange...limiting...I want an nigerian..but I think you should keep it open in the nigerian tribes...

Flourishing Florida said...

lol @ cook nkwobi. no worries, dearie. no be all of we igbo sabi dat one. daz y there r so many nkwobi joints around. if e too hungry am, mek him branch dem ... & remember 2 order 4 two

but don't worry. wen u r ready, u'd know.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

nice blog chica. feeling it!
So let me just say, that Im not even Yoruba, but I've always adored Yoruba men. And Yoruba names too. I just think they are soooo sexy.lol

Favoured Girl said...

Hey you this babe, come back. It's time for an UPDATE!!

femme fatale said...

@ tintin...me luv u cant b my ideal guy o...i think i would die of a broken heart...with u and all ur MRS rights...abeg o

@ charizard...im shining my eye well well...no dullin allowed!!

@ te la ma maria reus...thanx sweets!

@ afrobabe...my darlin..ur advice has been taken and stored...im def widening my horizon from now on...( by the way can u cook nkwobi..i might b needing some lessons soon..wink**)

@ free flowin..i dont trust all those joints o...thats how my man would decide 2 take up residence there cos mama ngozi's food is 2 sweet...tufiakwa!!!

@ nigeriandramaqueen...yes o u cant beat d sexy yoruba guys...even tho a lot of them have crazy tendencies..shame we just cant help lovin them!!

@ FG...this babe...c u tellin me 2 update...after gallivanting round the world without me...dont worry soon...ive got exams o...gotta pass!


@

femme fatale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afrobabe said...

cook nkwobi kuh....

No..I stick to the simple ones....
the egusis
ogbonos
okras
stew
yam pottage....I make a killer yam pottage!!!
and good old rice..

miz-cynic said...

UR BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TELLING U U NEED SOME KIDS OF UR OWN....I CAN SO RELATE WITH U....MOST OF UR POSTS SOUNDS LIKE I WROTE THEM SOMETIME IN MY LIFE......U AND ICE-QUEEN

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.