21 July

HYPOCRISY!!!

how many times can 1 person break ur heart before its enough?? Do people get a quota? How many is reasonable...1,2,5,10?? Its so funny that we always have all the answers when the story is about someone else....how can she be so stupid...ehn...God forbid, i cant take that from any guy and all that...yeah i know what we say cos i think im the most vocal when it comes to things like that...just realised im a BIG hypocrite...as in they should flog me in the streets type.

Back to this same "hot sturves" that i blogged about some months ago....he's been in and out of my life since then and as much as im ashamed 2 admit it...im almost falling into the whole cycle again....thank God for the distance cos i cant promise these knickers would have stayed on o!!! Anyway so he said we should give this relationship thing a try, he loves me,( he calls just to tell me he loves me) and i dont even know how to describe how i felt when i heard that cos honestly i'd kinda given up on the whole thing by now and finally gotten over him. He hurt me so so many times that i dont think i can count, and when i think about some of the mean things he did ,i realise that he really couldnt have cared about me and he probably still doesnt. He keeps on telling me to come over, he'd buy my ticket and all that but honestly im scared shitless... i cant deal with another heartbreak but its hard 2 breakaway when u have so much history with one person (2001-2008 is a loooooooooooooong time). I know the sane thing to do but im such a romantic which is actually pure madness to a normal person.

Ok, now you're probably saying, if i know all this then i obviously know what to do right?? Wrong...so wrong!! Im so gone when he comes to him, id rehearse what id say when he calls, but as soon as i hear his voice, i become temporarily dumb! I delete his number which is kind of a moot point since i know it off heart....i blame sex and the city...with Carrie and her Mr BIG!!! Things like that so do not happen in real life...so why cant i just practice what i preach...cos trust me, with my friends im kinda like the relationship counsellor( if only they knew).


Anyway all that is over now( I PROMISE!!), i so deserve a whole lot better than that and im determined not 2 settle for any less...Love is not supposed to hurt or be that difficult!!



On another note entirely....imagine how frustrating it is to be in this naija rainy season without a man....situation is getting very critical o...i coulda sworn i saw cobwebs some days ago...
.....Help needed!! Apply within...with complete CV and full references....experience very important!!

9 comments:

NikkiSab said...

I almost cried reading ur blog cos damn!!! I was in dat kinda of r.ship in and out for 3years and I wld day dream of me putting him in his place but instead he put me in his place from 1 call or a touch on my shoulder. I finally broke free and I wish u would break free too. Stay away from him if it doesnt work dis time around. But I advice RUN NOW!!!!
Sorry on d cold freezing weather...heheh!!

Mz. Dee said...

well i'm glad uve promised to let urself be treated better.
will be holdin u to dat promise if i c any heartbreak posts!

theicequeen said...

babes, the way i relate to this ehn!! only difference is that once i feel it coming on, i just stay the hell away from the person cuz i know it's no good to give in...

and as per the rainy season in naija-no man...the way i'm feelin that right now ehnnnnnn

and lemme coach you in my way babes..RUN! turn around and RUN..stay away,don't let his voice make you forget that he upset you, don't let one "i love you" make you melt!!

tankojjetty said...

i'm going to go against everyone on this one...
my dear,you've only got one life, savour all the experiences...
what if he's the one nko?
u want to run so u wldnt get hurt?
what if the one u're running to hurts u more...
my dear,stick with him...think with ur head and not ur heart though

Jaguda said...

sometimes the very thing that takes you to cloud nine is the very thing that pushes u off a cliff. only u knows if he's worth the pain, heartbreak and sadness. only you can describe when he gives u that orgasm......only u baby....only you.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Love is mad.

Bombchell said...

girl u are so crazy. i think i lost it when i read to be in naija raining season without a man ha ha aint that 6 months!!!! lol girl thats half a yr, and the other half included vals day.

but ((hugs)) hope u've made the right decision so far, since this post.

Favoured Girl said...

Where are you Femme? I'm beginning to suspect you have abandoned your blog.

Bondgirl said...

I came across this blog and can I say I have been in that situation, if you go to my blog you can even read about the fool there. But seriously I am happy for you that you will try to restrain yourself... i know how hard it is, its just that phone call that tests you though...