09 July

Must it have a title?????????

yeah i know its been a while...IM SORRY!!!! ...my exercise and cutting out of all...(ok stop lyin) some of the crap i eat has paid off!!!! IM BACK...and even better...lol!!...and TIN-TIN(boy) me thinks u have 2 recompute that ur foolish brideprice thingy...as in seriously!!..LOL...ok as y'all might have guessed im a lil excited..


Anyway...ive missed blogville...so many things have happened since i was last here...canbelieve blogville idols has started..and without me 2...how did that happen?? I CAN SING!!( well thats wat my mum says anyway...actually only her...she might be deceivin me come to think of it).


So NYSC is almost over...and boy am i excited...so tired of all the stress of CD( communnity development) days and all..even tho i guess im luckier than most who actually have 2 direct traffic or sweep streets in thah god-awful corper attire!! The only problem now is i have 2 decide what i wanna do next...do i stay here and continue with my job for a few more years..( which i love, the experience is out of this world, d pple are so cool but pay not so fantastic) or do i hawk myself off 2 a great paying job where i might not learn as much and work culture typical naija style( oga, madam crap) or do i just bail out of naija 2 do an MBA?? I guess i still have about a month left 2 figure all that out.



Anyway, i have a problem thst i dont know how 2 fix.... Generally im a fun,friendly, playful( almost 2 playful) person, but for some strange reason, every few months i get into some crappy moods and oh boy am i bitch when i am, i get mad @ everything and everyone and vent every chance i get, i cry for hours and dont know why..im still trying 2 understand why...(or does it happen 2 anyone else), cos during those periods i hurt the people closest 2 me, i shut them out and i cant help it...The latest victim was my mum and i feel so bad..i have apologized for being a total bitch but i know it doesnt mean much when i cant explain why or if it happens again.


Lastly...Has anyone been heartbroken?? How does it feel?? How did it affect your next relationship?? Could u go back to the one who broke your heart? Would it work, or would u find it hard 2 stop going on about how he/she broke your heart?

N:B Id be back soon to update...promise!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you finally came back... I was getting worried. You've missed A LOT on blogville. You'll need weeks to catch up. Seeing as you claim to have your sexy slim figure back, how about putting up a pic for us to verify?
I can't say much on why you have temper tantrums, but I'll beg you to cool down for some time. It could be something in your diet. HA!

Favoured Girl said...

Welcome back, I too was wondering where you disappeared to. Wow so NYSC is almost over? Hmmm, looks like you've got some decisions to make girl. Wait... what am I saying, come back and read your books jare.
Hmmm crappy moods? Maybe you bottle up your feelings and then once in a while they explode? I don't know but I think you should address it next time you start feeling that way.
Lastly I don't think I would ever go back to someone who broke my heart. I just won't be able to stop imagining that they would betray me again.

theicequeen said...

awwh welcome back! you went MIA as soon as i discovered your blog!

look foward to a propaaaaaaa update!!

Chari said...

if u ask me mehn...I go through my bitchy periods like that often...what I do is...when i apologise I give ma peeps a heads up to expect such behaviour in future...I think its jus ma own of shutting down and managing all the shit I've had deal with over the months...

Go for your MBA joo...

Havent we all be heartborken b4?

Those questions r relative mehn depends on who u r asking...

kay-shawn said...

I started blogging after your last post. You have such an interesting blog but I wasn't sure you were still blogging.

NYSC was very interesting.

Do you have any funny, silly or downright ridiculous chat-up line to share with us on my blog?

I'd really appreciate it.

Mz. Dee said...

welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
thot u had disappeared 4 gud...i'm kinda a new fan of ur blog!

Heartbreakz hurt like hell.. but one thin every1 shud know is that they WILL pass and there WILL be another guy.. so take it eazi bbz. mwah!

Afrobabe said...

Welcome back dear, as for a future plan speak with ur folks, let them help you decide..

Herath breaks..I have discovered when you break up with someone and go back it just doesn't feel the same anymore...but sometimes u can be pleasantly surprised...

Jaguda said...

Word
Seduce my mind and you can have my body: Find my soul and im yours forever xx

now that was hawt!!!!!!!!!!!

miz-cynic said...

love ur blog. im reading all ur posts sef....iv been in this kind of situation...and i am the love counsellor too but wen it comes to myself im easier as in less judgemental...lol....pls wen u get ova someone...its beta not to let them in again
except they overprove their love and i dnt think guys like to grovel...they'd rather move on...so do same.